PEDESTRIAN MASTER PLAN
DRAFT PEDESTRIAN MASTER PLAN FOR REVIEW – Please Click Above to Download
Proposed Schedule for Adoption:
- July 6th – August 6th – 30 Day Public Review
- August 4th – Open House with Draft MTP 4PM – 6PM at the Railyard Offices Roundhouse Room, 500 Market St
- August 10th – Technical Coordinating Committee – Review Public Comments and Recommend Approval to Policy Board
- August 13th – Transportation Policy Board Invited to Approve Final Document
The Santa Fe Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is generating a pedestrian master plan for the greater Santa Fe area. The Pedestrian Master Plan will outline a vision for existing and future sidewalk connectivity that addresses community desires and needs.
Last fall, 8 public input meetings were held across the MPO Planning Area to collect feedback on improvements needed to make walking a viable transportation option. Additionally, a survey was available and over 800 surveys were completed. The document below summarizes the public input.
Last summer, the Pedestrian Master Plan Working Group helped identify improvement projects, policy recommendations, and a rating system to prioritize improvements. Below are the presentations from those working group meetings.
- June 4 Working Group Meeting Presentation
- June 23 Working Group Meeting Presentation
- July 23 Working Group Meeting Presentation
If you have questions or would like to send in comments, please email them to: email@example.com
Dan Burden/Robert Ping WALC Institute Santa Fe Visit Follow-up
Click the following link to view the text memo the WALC Institute prepared following their visit
Click the following link to view a video of the Dan Burden/Robert Ping May 14 Presentation at the Convention Center